Rumus Present Tense
|RUMUS PRESENT TENSE Lengkap Verbal Nominal|
Rumus Present Tense
1. Rumus simple present tense
- S + V1/V(s/es) + O/C
- S + do/does + not + V1 + O/C
- Do/Does + S + V1 + O/C + ?
- S + is/am/are + ANA
- S + is/am/are + not + ANA
- Is/Am/Are + S + ANA + ?
- I love you because you are beautiful.
- (Saya cinta kamu karena kamu cantik)
- She doesn't need my help
- (Dia tidak butuh pertolonganku)
- Where are you from ?
- (Dimana kamu tinggal ?)
2. Rumus present continuous tense
- S + is/am/are + Ving + O/C
- S + is/am/are + not + Ving + O/C
- Is/Am/Are + S + Ving + O/C + ?
- S + is/am/are + being + ANA
- S + is/am/are + not + being + ANA
- Is/Am/Are + S + being + ANA + ?
- I'm finishing my work now.
- (Saya sedang menyelesaikan kerjaanku sekarang)
- Look ! You aren't being happy right now.
- (Lihat ! kamu tidak sedang bahagia sekarang)
- How are we being so sad ?
- (Bagaimana kita sedang menjadi sangat sedih ?)
3. Rumus present perfect tense
- S + have/has + V3 + O/C
- S + have/has + not + V3 + O/C
- Have/Has + S + V3 + O/C + ?
- S + have/has + been + ANA
- S + have/has + not + been + ANA
- Have/Has + S + been + ANA + ?
- We have eaten all of food for an hour.
- (Kita telah makan semua makanan selama 1 jam)
- She hasn't been here since I come.
- (Dia telah tidak disini sejak saya datang)
- Have you drunk my water ?
- (Apakah kamu telah meminum airku ?)
4. Rumus present perfect continuous tense
- S + have/has + been + Ving + O/C
- S + have/has + not + been + Ving + O/C
- Have/Has + S + been + Ving + O/C + ?
- S + have/has + been + being + ANA
- S + have/has + not + been + being + ANA
- Have/Has + S + been + being + ANA + ?
- Anis has been studying Math for an hour.
- (Anis telah sedang belajar Maetmatika selama satu jam)
- We have been being together since 2019.
- (Kita telah sedang bersama sejak 2019)
- Have you been working in here for 3 years ?
- (Apakah kamu telah sedang bekerja disini selama 3 tahun ?)
Contoh Kalimat Present Tense
- He doesn't like you because you are so beautiful.
- I am not a teacher and he is same.
- They are going to visit their grand mother right now.
- Anton is singing in front of his girl and leaving me alone at this moment.
- We have finished our project recently.
- She has been a dancer for several days.
- Tono has been reading a book just now.
- Since I was child, I have been being a bad child.