|All about English Part 23 "Possessive Pronoun"|
A. Pengertian Possessive Pronoun
B. Jenis-Jenis Possessive Pronoun
1. Possessive adjective
- My (kepemilikan saya)
- Your (kepemilikan kamu)
- Their (kepemilikan mereka)
- Our (kepemilikan kita)
- Her (kepemilikan dia pr)
- His (kepemilikan lk)
- Its (kepemilikan benda)
2. Possessive pronoun
- Mine (milikku)
- Yours (milikmu)
- Theirs (milik mereka)
- Ours (milik kita)
- Hers (milik di pr)
- His (milik dia lk)
- Its (milik benda)
C. Contoh Kalimat dengan Possessive Pronoun
- I lost my book in your room.
- This book is mine and the other is yours.
- Everybody doesn't know our team.
- We talked about her feeling yesterday.
- The teacher have given some money for his work.
- It's not only about your feeling but also our feeling.
- If he knew her names, he would call her first.